Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 MCUmall Forums
 GQ-5X
 Are there any reliable virtual numbers to get OTP?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lixor58162

2 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2024 :  10:18:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I have a question: are there any really reliable virtual numbers that can be rented specifically for obtaining one-time passwords? I plan to use the number for registration and verification on different platforms, and it is important that the number does not “fall off” after the first sent SMS. How do such rentals work in general? It is interesting to know if the number can be used for several days in a row or is it better to take a new one for each registration? Share your experience!
Reply #1

becani2444

2 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2024 :  05:09:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Listen, it happens that to register on some site you need a phone number to get a code, but you don't want to show your real number at all. I've been looking for a solution for a long time and found a site where you can [url=https://quackr.io/rent-sms-numbers]rent a number for otp[/url] specifically for this purpose. You just choose, enter it, get the code, and that's it, no extra hassle. It's so convenient, especially if you need to register many times or don't want your number to be stored somewhere. Such a service is a lifesaver when you need additional data protection, and you don't want to deal with it all yourself.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MCUmall EPROM BIOS Chip Burner Forum © Copyright 2003 - 2009 Mcumall Electronics Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz Forums 2000